About HSM Advisory:
Here at HSM Advisory, we advance organisations by working with them to co-create a sustainable future. Through our research and advisory work, we bridge the gap between strategy and culture. As trusted advisors to the world’s biggest companies, we help leaders develop insights to create impact on high visibility projects. Over our twelve-year history, we’ve worked with FTSE 100 companies, Magic Circle law firms, and the Big Four professional services firms.
We’re looking for people who are inspired by unleashing human potential and who have an innate curiosity about what enables people to perform.
This is a part-time role working 20 hours per week and we are happy to discuss flexible working patterns. This role would be well suited to someone who needs flexible working hours with a blend of working from home and office, including individuals with caring responsibilities and parents returning to work.
Here are the ways in which we would expect a Talent Acquisition Partner to add value:
1. Build our business
- Create and execute the talent strategy to pipeline future talent, aligned with the business objectives for UK and APAC
- Work with Head of Operations and the senior leadership team to map out talent and succession plan
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle including headhunting/sourcing, screening, arranging interviews and managing negotiations
- Advising the leadership team on market conditions, candidate behaviours and process improvements on a consistent basis
2. Create a flourishing HSM culture
- Demonstrates a positive and ‘can-do’ approach to their work
- Motivates and engages other team members
- Inclusive and respectful of all colleagues and understanding there is power in our collective
- Make commercial recommendations to become an employer of choice
- Ensure candidates, whether successful or not, have the best possible experience
3. Deliver great work
- Monitor and review the progress of all opportunities (utilising applicant tracking system) and develop strategies to reduce the time to hire
- Developing social media campaigns to promote the agency and the employer value proposition
- Develop a strong understanding of HSM’s work, approach and insights
- Support in the delivery of internal projects to enhance recruitment and onboarding processes
- Generating, sending and processing employment contracts, starter forms and offer letters for all new starters
- Managing reference requests for new starters and existing employees
- Work with Team Assistant and managers to arrange onboarding for new joiners, ensuring all successful candidates are on-boarded in a positive, welcoming way
- Ad hoc tasks/projects supporting Head of Operations
What we are looking for:
- We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, keen to learn and good at working in a dynamic environment – we’re a small team so are often required to help out on tasks outside our direct role
- You’re well-organised, capable of structuring your working days and weeks and thrive at delivering at pace with the support of a fantastic team
- You’re a skilled negotiator and confident dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience – either agency or in-house
- Solid experience of building a strong talent pipeline through proactive resourcing and a range of headhunting techniques
- Proficient in using varied talent acquisition tools and methods including social media, advertising, networking, and headhunting
- Track record of working to key performance indicators and achieving agreed targets
Why Work With Us?
- A competitive salary
- An employer sponsored pension
- 25 days annual leave + an extra day for your birthday
- A culture where you compete with yourself and not others for promotion. You will have a career map from the moment you join us and we recognise and reward performance consistently across the business
- Flexible work and hours - we have a hybrid working model with team members spending half of their time in the office and half remotely
- A spacious, newly refurbished office in Covent Garden
- Generous parental leave
- Regular team socials
You will be enthusiastic and engaged and will join our team based in Covent Garden in Central London. We work in an incredibly exciting and cutting-edge environment. Each of our team members bring something unique and we would expect you to do the same. This is an environment where you can grow and flourish, so it is crucial that you are passionate and self-motivated. We put a lot of effort into helping each team member build capabilities and develop their full potential, both as part of the role and in relation to their unique skills and aptitudes. Part of this is being involved in a wide variety of work as well as being ready and able to support other team members.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion or belief, and socio-economic background.